oneBoro Forum

Who the "F" are you?

Well - Feel free to join in!

Sometimes it's nice to see what the "names" we are talking to online looks like in real life! 

Post a picture of you!  Who the "F" are you! 

Here is me and a reason I don't watch dirty links all the time 😛 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left to right - Myself, @trekkers, @Ever_the_optimist, @Downsouth, @dunnerzzz and @Borodane.    STill in pretty good spirits considering we'd just lost a play off final!

Bloody hell, if that's important to you all 🙄

We all know what Anthony Vickers looks like anyway mate.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Well - Feel free to join in!

Sometimes it's nice to see what the "names" we are talking to online looks like in real life! 

Post a picture of you!  Who the "F" are you! 

Here is me and a reason I don't watch dirty links all the time 😛 

image.png

Hmmmm Never pictured you as a blonde 😉 #punching 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My profile picture is a bit old now. So here is me and my boy from last year in the Isle of Wight 

8F249A37-57DF-4920-B0DC-AAF3C331E502.jpeg

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Given your username, you look nothing like I expected, haha

True! My mates and I have been metallers since our teens, but none of us went down the tatts-and-piercings route. I did have long hair for a few years, but then someone mistook me for a girl in Sainsbury's, so the hair got chopped.

I was wearing a Skindred T-shirt earlier on the day this pic was taken, but I thought I should make an effort for the poshos at the proms.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

True! My mates and I have been metallers since our teens, but none of us went down the tatts-and-piercings route. I did have long hair for a few years, but then someone mistook me for a girl in Sainsbury's, so the hair got chopped.

I was wearing a Skindred T-shirt earlier on the day this pic was taken, but I thought I should make an effort for the poshos at the proms.

Metal for life! 🤘😎🤘

FB_IMG_1613555676415.jpg

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

People are always surprised when they learn I'm a metalhead too.

I keep telling them we can look like anyone, from the tatts, piercings & funny hairstyle brigade, to "normal" suit-wearing, office-workers. I guess some stereotypes are hard to get past.

Must say though your musical tastes are more varied than mine. You wouldn't catch me going to the Proms, either here or in Dubai. I don't mind the odd bit of classical music, but not a whole evening's worth.

Just now, AnglianRed said:

People are always surprised when they learn I'm a metalhead too.

I keep telling them we can look like anyone, from the tatts, piercings & funny hairstyle brigade, to "normal" suit-wearing, office-workers. I guess some stereotypes are hard to get past.

True 

Let's have a look so we can judge our selves 🙃