oneBoro Forum

Neither of those is beer. Well, not good beer.

My current favourites though are Verdant 40 Watt Moon, Putty 2021 and Deya Sound Machine Groove.

Absolutely none of which you'll find in supermarkets 🙂 

• Like 1

will check them out bud.

love a amstell or a peroni when the suns out but tends to kick like a mule.

beer me bud 🍻

Lived in  the Czech Republic for a few  years and really enjoyed their Pilsner. staropramen or Budweiser (not the American crap) 

can’t really stomachs much of the pi$$ they serve in the uk but seeing as I now live in Somerset I loves me a cider

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• If you get into the position Bettinelli is in and try and shift your weight from a neutral position to you left foot. The first thing you'll notice is the body shift towards that side, your knee and shoulders will dip slightly (not a lot but slightly) towards the side you've shifted your weight to. You see that movement from Bettinelli after the ball is past Spence, not before the ball is hit or the moment it is hit. It is my opinion that Bettinelli gets caught flat footed and reacts too late. Is he the sole factor in the goal being conceded? No.  Is it a difficult save to make? Yes. Should he do better? Yes.
    • This is largely on Klopp, the man doesn't have a Plan B, he runs the same 15 man squad into the ground and doesn't drop players if he can help it. Injuries to key players haven't helped him of course but that just highlights how Liverpool don't have the strength in depth the way the likes of Man City and Man Utd have. Again, that's largely down to Klopp. It happened at Dortmund too after 3 seasons, the players all looked totally knackered.
    • 👍 Wind ups don't work when they're blatantly obvious.
    • Yep from U12’s right up to senior goalkeepers 
    • Thousands? 😂😂 Yeh ok mate.