oneBoro Forum

Reading V Boro 0-2 (Fletcher, Bola)

Great murder mystery! George has no alibi, but I think this is a Murder on the Orient Express scenario, and Bausor was killed by all six suspects, cos he's a tosspot and everyone hates him. Hated him, past tense.

A draw would be a decent result today, but a win would do wonders for our confidence. I'd certainly play two up front because none of our strikers are effective as sole traders. And I think Norwich and Watford will go up automatically, with the play off promotion place too close to call.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came to the conclusion that Britt couldn’t possibly the murderer because he would have shot and missed. 

Terrific result today. Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, but our run in couldn’t be much better if you hand picked it. We play the current bottom 3 in our last 6 games and no one current

Just thought I’d bump this #soothsayer 😉

Posted Images

Amazing how much more confidence I have in our defence with Fry back. Bettinelli's hex over Warnock continues, though. Maybe he's got Warnock's pet rabbit hostage, and every time he gets picked as first choice, he texts the manager a picture of the bunny with a fresh carrot and that day's Daily Star in the background?