• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came to the conclusion that Britt couldn’t possibly the murderer because he would have shot and missed. 

Terrific result today. Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, but our run in couldn’t be much better if you hand picked it. We play the current bottom 3 in our last 6 games and no one current

Just thought I’d bump this #soothsayer 😉

Posted Images

Getting the win against Huddersfield was important to stop the slide. Getting a win and clean sheet (2nd in 11 league games) today is another important step. 

We need to continue this run against a very out of sorts Bristol team in the week. Before a potential huge game against Cardiff next week.

• Like 3

What a performance the playoffs are still on massive win. If we lost today season was over. But we sure shut up them smug Reading commentators. Love the team comadary huddle before and after the game. On to bristol City but Cardiff next week potentially massive game shame no fans as the Riverside full next week against Cardiff would of been some atmosphere. With Tav, Bolasie to add we can go somewhere 

3 minutes ago, marvin said:

The more I watch Morsy, the less I think of him as a footballer. Feel like he’d be better at rugby. Or at least more defensively than he’s being played at the moment.

He was superb today?

4 minutes ago, marvin said:

The more I watch Morsy, the less I think of him as a footballer. Feel like he’d be better at rugby. Or at least more defensively than he’s being played at the moment.

I used to think there was no such thing as a bad opinion but reading boro forums and seeing posts like this has cured me of this belief. 🤣

Were you actually WATCHING?! He had a brilliant game! Gave their midfield no time at all and set up the second goal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2