• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came to the conclusion that Britt couldn’t possibly the murderer because he would have shot and missed. 

Terrific result today. Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, but our run in couldn’t be much better if you hand picked it. We play the current bottom 3 in our last 6 games and no one current

Just thought I’d bump this #soothsayer 😉

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

He was superb today?

Happy to be wrong but I just feel like he looks really uncomfortable tracking players and when he’s got the ball he seems to panic. Don’t seem to remember many accurate passes from him. 
Having said that, it was a while after Robbie Mustoe left that I understood what he was doing playing every week with the squad we had then. 

Absolutely excellent away performance in that 2nd half. Totally nullified their attacking threat and counter attacked very well. Thought we played excellently first half and then in the second we saw the game out incredibly well. Very impressed.

4 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Dael Fry is absolutely critical to us.

Is he the first name on our team sheet do you think? 

You can see the difference though when he's in the team, back line looked the best I remember in a few games 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, marvin said:

Happy to be wrong but I just feel like he looks really uncomfortable tracking players and when he’s got the ball he seems to panic. Don’t seem to remember many accurate passes from him. 
Having said that, it was a while after Robbie Mustoe left that I understood what he was doing playing every week with the squad we had then. 

Don't you remember that accurate pass to bola?

• Like 2

What a difference having your best players back makes, in Fry and Fletcher.

Still have Tav and Bolasie to come back aswell. 

3 points off 6th now, but more importantly with today’s result we have brought Reading back into the scrap from 5th. So 5th is now only 5 points away.

Just shows how quick everything can change in this league.

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

I used to think there was no such thing as a bad opinion but reading boro forums and seeing posts like this has cured me of this belief. 🤣

Were you actually WATCHING?! He had a brilliant game! Gave their midfield no time at all and set up the second goal.

Haha, I’m glad my opinion was good for something! I’ll have to try again next match! He must be good for something that I’m completely missed the last two games. 

Yeah he did well for the assist.
Holding my hands up here, I’m very happy to be  proved wrong!!

6 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Dael Fry is absolutely critical to us.

Is he the first name on our team sheet do you think? 

We're lucky that he is such a home boy.  If he wasn't we would definitely be losing him to a Prem team in the Summer.  Still not sure we'll hold on to him, but him not wanting to move is a help.

Probably the biggest, most important win of the season. 
I got home late so missed most of the match searching for a lost car key fob. That’s going to cost me. 
I don’t know what the game was like previous but what I got to see was a awfull match and awfull pitch. 
Why players can’t use space, move, receive, move and let the ball do the work at this level astonishes me. 
A massive 3 points now let’s hope it’s put to good use and build on it. 

• Wow 1
Just now, sanddancer said:

Probably the biggest, most important win of the season. 
I got home late so missed most of the match searching for a lost car key fob. That’s going to cost me. 
I don’t know what the game was like previous but what I got to see was a awfull match and awfull pitch. 
Why players can’t use space, move, receive, move and let the ball do the work at this level astonishes me. 
A massive 3 points now let’s hope it’s put to good use and build on it. 

First half was decent.  Second half less inspiring