• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came to the conclusion that Britt couldn’t possibly the murderer because he would have shot and missed. 

Terrific result today. Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, but our run in couldn’t be much better if you hand picked it. We play the current bottom 3 in our last 6 games and no one current

Just thought I’d bump this #soothsayer 😉

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, White Band said:

First half was decent.  Second half less inspiring 

Don't shoot me down here but I'd argue we had that plenty under AK in our promotion season, game management to see out the win as opposed to attractive football. I'm not complaining, I am a big Warnock fan and I love the new signings.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Don't shoot me down here but I'd argue we had that plenty under AK in our promotion season, game management to see out the win as opposed to attractive football. I'm not complaining, I am a big Warnock fan and I love the new signings.

Yes.  It is often a successful strategy.  Sanddancer was asking if the whole game had been like the end bit he saw, and I was saying that the first half had been different. 

• Like 1

Good to get back to back wins, following a really good team performance and deserved win.

Delighted for Bola and a pity we did not get a third but hey ho!

Fry makes a difference but for me Morsy was MOM

2 home games to follow so all the best @Smogzilla

• Like 3

That game makes up for loss at Derby as i expected us to win v Derby and lose here.

Cardiff on a role right now. Anyone think they can do what Reading did about a decade ago where they came from no where and went on to win something 13 in a row and went up automatically?

Bristol lost 7th game in a row tonight. It scares me we got them next as am thinking surely they wont lose 8th in a row? Hope I am wrong.

4pts from Bristol and Cardiff and I am happy.

12 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

That game makes up for loss at Derby as i expected us to win v Derby and lose here.

Cardiff on a role right now. Anyone think they can do what Reading did about a decade ago where they came from no where and went on to win something 13 in a row and went up automatically?

Bristol lost 7th game in a row tonight. It scares me we got them next as am thinking surely they wont lose 8th in a row? Hope I am wrong.

4pts from Bristol and Cardiff and I am happy.

That's not the attitude the team can afford to have. That's the difference between success and failure. They are a team in freefall, we need to pounce on that.

• Like 4

You can see why NW talks so much about having all his squad available. Today with Fry back we looked so much more settled and in the attacking areas with what we have plus Tav and Bolasie just gives us so many options. For me this is our best set of players since we got promoted. 

31 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

You can see why NW talks so much about having all his squad available. Today with Fry back we looked so much more settled and in the attacking areas with what we have plus Tav and Bolasie just gives us so many options. For me this is our best set of players since we got promoted. 

Agree entirely. Warnock certainly has sorted out the wings. A decent centre forward and strong midfielder and good keeper and it will be some team next season pending we keep the players we have brought in.

• Like 1