oneBoro Forum

Reading V Boro 0-2 (Fletcher, Bola)

Just now, Barnaby said:

I didn't realise till just now Reading were in the top 6, that just makes this performance all the more impressive 

The A’s are back. No more posh @Barnaby 😂😂😂

• Confused 1
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came to the conclusion that Britt couldn’t possibly the murderer because he would have shot and missed. 

Terrific result today. Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, but our run in couldn’t be much better if you hand picked it. We play the current bottom 3 in our last 6 games and no one current

Just thought I’d bump this #soothsayer 😉

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

That game makes up for loss at Derby as i expected us to win v Derby and lose here.

Cardiff on a role right now. Anyone think they can do what Reading did about a decade ago where they came from no where and went on to win something 13 in a row and went up automatically?

Bristol lost 7th game in a row tonight. It scares me we got them next as am thinking surely they wont lose 8th in a row? Hope I am wrong.

4pts from Bristol and Cardiff and I am happy.

Cardiff? Who cares? They'll lose to us anyway

I think we could do what Reading did though

There that's better now isnt it!

🤣

Just seen 4 of the current top 6 lost this weekend. Norwich and Watford won but Swansea, Brentford, Bournemouth and Ob Reading lost.

Maybe more importantly for u was that the other 3 teams chasing the top 6 in Cardiff, Stoke and Barnsley all got wins too.

So our win was important on two fronts really.

Terrific result today. Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, but our run in couldn’t be much better if you hand picked it. We play the current bottom 3 in our last 6 games and no one currently above 10th. If we are within 3-5 points off the play offs after the Watford game, we have a great chance of making it. Especially, if we are within 3 -5 points of 2 teams. (I think it’s important to be within reach of 2 teams as it massively improves the odds). Also importantly, we play nearly all the teams around and above us, with the exception of the top 2. We have an absolutely crucial run of games coming up and we seem to be on the up. 2 wins in a row with important players coming back from injury, could be great timing for a solid run to the finish. Today’s result and the results of those around us will give us massive confidence going into this tough run. We  now have a squad with competition for places, where we can rest players (so important with so many games), play different formations and we actually have a bench that can change a game. I’m so hopeful we can make the play offs. If we’re already in a play off spot going into the last 6 games, I don’t see how we don’t make it 😁😁. If only we had got Warnock in instead of Monk. I totally believe we would’ve gone straight back up, or at the very least the year after, without spunking all our money up the wall. Anyway, if wishes were fishes .... 😁

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, El1986 said:

Terrific result today. Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, but our run in couldn’t be much better if you hand picked it. We play the current bottom 3 in our last 6 games and no one currently above 10th. If we are within 3-5 points off the play offs after the Watford game, we have a great chance of making it. Especially, if we are within 3 -5 points of 2 teams. (I think it’s important to be within reach of 2 teams as it massively improves the odds). Also importantly, we play nearly all the teams around and above us, with the exception of the top 2. We have an absolutely crucial run of games coming up and we seem to be on the up. 2 wins in a row with important players coming back from injury, could be great timing for a solid run to the finish. Today’s result and the results of those around us will give us massive confidence going into this tough run. We  now have a squad with competition for places, where we can rest players (so important with so many games), play different formations and we actually have a bench that can change a game. I’m so hopeful we can make the play offs. If we’re already in a play off spot going into the last 6 games, I don’t see how we don’t make it 😁😁. If only we had got Warnock in instead of Monk. I totally believe we would’ve gone straight back up, or at the very least the year after, without spunking all our money up the wall. Anyway, if wishes were fishes .... 😁

Just a thought but have we lost more against teams below us? 
 I don’t think there could be a better incentive then what you stated and it would be a exciting run in, will we, won’t we. It would be the most excitement in years.. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, El1986 said:

We lost more against the teams below, but there are a lot more teams below us , than above 😁

And we’ve played a lot more games against teams below. We got all the teams above to come. Except the top 2. 😬

What a massive win that was. If we can keep performing at the same level until the end of the season then we should scrape into the last play off spot. The injuries to Tavernier and Fry seemed to really knock the stuffing out of us for a good few weeks, but we seem to be over that now with Fry returning to the team and further boosted by Fletcher and Hall coming back from their longterm injuries.

The team spirit seems the best it has been in many years. You can tell the players are really enjoying themselves in the current environment. Even if we don’t get promoted this season, we’re really well placed to improve yet again as we’re heading in the right direction under Warnock.

Edited by p_mards
  • Like 4

And the Boro boss revealed after that the huddle saw the latest edition of Warnock rewarding a member of his squad with the honour of a round of applause from his team-mates.

Warnock said: "That's the best I've seen Sam Morsy play since he's come here. He covered every blade of grass. We had a round of applause for him.”

Alright, I was wrong. How long before I’m allowed to share another opinion? 

3 minutes ago, marvin said:

And the Boro boss revealed after that the huddle saw the latest edition of Warnock rewarding a member of his squad with the honour of a round of applause from his team-mates.

Warnock said: "That's the best I've seen Sam Morsy play since he's come here. He covered every blade of grass. We had a round of applause for him.”

Share what you like, there is always someone on here who will argue with you, regardless of your opinion!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, marvin said:

Share away Marvin. You are as entitled as anyone to have your own opinion