oneBoro Forum

Reading V Boro 0-2 (Fletcher, Bola)

5 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Share what you like, there is always someone on here who will argue with you, regardless of your opinion!

No there’s not! 

• Haha 4
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came to the conclusion that Britt couldn’t possibly the murderer because he would have shot and missed. 

Terrific result today. Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, but our run in couldn’t be much better if you hand picked it. We play the current bottom 3 in our last 6 games and no one current

Just thought I’d bump this #soothsayer 😉

Posted Images

1 hour ago, marvin said:

And the Boro boss revealed after that the huddle saw the latest edition of Warnock rewarding a member of his squad with the honour of a round of applause from his team-mates.

Warnock said: "That's the best I've seen Sam Morsy play since he's come here. He covered every blade of grass. We had a round of applause for him.”

Alright, I was wrong. How long before I’m allowed to share another opinion? 

Please keep sharing. No matter how dumb! That's the point of a forum!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well I missed the second half, thanks to all the streams going down (on the 3 sites I'm aware of), but was quite impressed with what I saw in the first half.

While checking the match stats on the BBC I also noted the team and line-up we apparently used. If this is correct, I guess I'm due a slice of humble pie, regarding Warnock sticking with what he knows. What the heck would you call this....3-1-4-2 or plain 3-5-2 with Morsy as a deep-lying DM?

1544119584_ReadingvsBoro.PNG.1c327c2cf5d268839344aad54515cc99.PNG

I'm guessing it won't take too long for other teams to figure out a way to counter this, but I reckon we could have a few games' grace with this line-up.

Anyway - great job Neil and the lads. 👏

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

"With that in mind, and having concluded an extensive search for a new manager, we believe Jonathan is the best candidate to lead the team for the final 15 games of the season.”

Lmao

Another extensive search, lol

• Haha 1

Maybe Woodgates PowerPoint presentation to Gibson was a bit longer term than we first thought...

Slide 1 - Do deliberately badly with Boro so people think I'm rubbish (i'm not)

Slide 2 - appoint Warnock with me advising him in secret to keep Boro up.  

Slide 3 - Move to Bournemouth and get the caretaker managers job by telling the chairman the manager was sleeping with his wife. 

Slide 4 - Start doing well at Bournemouth so they give me the job full time.

Slide 5 - Start doing terribly at Bournemouth to knock them out of the playoffs (i predict Bournemouth will be just ahead of Boro at the bottom of the play offs next season)

Slide 6 - Boro get into the playoffs and get promoted

Slide 7 - I return to Boro as premier league manager and get Boro into the champions league within 2 seasons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1