• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came to the conclusion that Britt couldn’t possibly the murderer because he would have shot and missed. 

Terrific result today. Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, but our run in couldn’t be much better if you hand picked it. We play the current bottom 3 in our last 6 games and no one current

Just thought I’d bump this #soothsayer 😉

Posted Images

Just now, Changing Times said:

We deserve to be ahead.  We’ve taken chances and they haven’t. We knocked them out if their stride a bit as well but before the first goal we had done nothing at all and even up until the second one we hadn’t really. Since then we’ve looked more dangerous as they are now chasing the game, which really should be an ideal situation for this team and thus group of players. Decent pace up top should be able to cause them a lot of problems.

no idea what their manager is moaning about at half time?

He thinks we’ve fielded 11 ringers. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

What on Earth is anybody having a moan at the referee about here? Have I missed something?

Can't think of anything. Maybe Blackwell said his beard looks sh!te or something 

• Haha 1
Just now, DurhamRed said:

The difference in our attack with Fletcher instead of Assombalonga is evolution 

I genuinely think he's a better striker than both the others but there's no doubt he is also just a better fit for the system regardless of overall quality. He can win the ball in the air and allows us to get to 2nd balls. Going by the way we play, I'm honestly not sure why Akpom was his first choice as a striker signing.

• Like 2

Well that couldn't have gone any better.

Reading certainly started the stronger team and had Boro under some pressure early on. But we got a grip on the game and began to hold our own.

Fantastic free kick for the opening goal and some beautiful play by...Morsy was it?... holding it up and setting up Bola for his net-buster.

Boro looked pretty comfortable after that.

More of the same, second half please lads!

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I genuinely think he's a better striker than both the others but there's no doubt he is also just a better fit for the system regardless of overall quality. He can win the ball in the air and allows us to get to 2nd balls. Going by the way we play, I'm honestly not sure why Akpom was his first choice as a striker signing.

Obviously wasn’t would be the conclusion you’d have to draw.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I can’t imagine he was really first choice, I think that was just a bit of rhetoric from NW.