oneBoro Forum

Reading V Boro 0-2 (Fletcher, Bola)

This is a massive game and the ones we will have to win defiently not lose if we are to get into the playoffs. Fry should be back so will be alot more solid at the back. Would probably stick with 5 at back until Tav is back though.  Sorry Fisher your dropped Dijksteel is just more of a unit for these strong Reading forwards 

Bettinali 

Dijksteel.  Fry.  Hall.  Mcnair.  Bola

Howson.   Morsey 

Watmore.                             Kebano 

Fletcher 

• Like 3
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came to the conclusion that Britt couldn’t possibly the murderer because he would have shot and missed. 

Terrific result today. Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, but our run in couldn’t be much better if you hand picked it. We play the current bottom 3 in our last 6 games and no one current

Just thought I’d bump this #soothsayer 😉

Posted Images

So we won, for once. Notably with our tallest centre forward there was a definite movement away from the hoof ball of before.

Kebano can play and Watmore once again gave his all. Fletcher's overall ability is also significantly better than Akpom and Britt.

That being said, we need to win this to keep the dream alive. We won't.

Despite being better than Reading on paper, I think we have hit the limit. It's a draw at best but surprisingly I'm going for a definite defeat. 2 nil Reading. Bettinelli at fault for at least one of them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, TheJew said:

So we won, for once. Notably with our tallest centre forward there was a definite movement away from the hoof ball of before.

Kebano can play and Watmore once again gave his all. Fletcher's overall ability is also significantly better than Akpom and Britt.

That being said, we need to win this to keep the dream alive. We won't.

Despite being better than Reading on paper, I think we have hit the limit. It's a draw at best but surprisingly I'm going for a definite defeat. 2 nil Reading. Bettinelli at fault for at least one of them.

slap penguins GIF

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

This is a massive game and the ones we will have to win defiently not lose if we are to get into the playoffs. Fry should be back so will be alot more solid at the back. Would probably stick with 5 at back until Tav is back though.  Sorry Fisher your dropped Dijksteel is just more of a unit for these strong Reading forwards 

Bettinali 

Dijksteel.  Fry.  Hall.  Mcnair.  Bola

Howson.   Morsey 

Watmore.                             Kebano 

Fletcher 

Yes I’m in agreement with you there for this game. The only debate for me is whether we bring Saville in for Morsy or not. 

• Like 1

Think this will be a fairly routine win for Reading. We will fail at our attempt to keep a clean sheet and won't be able to come back when Reading eventually score. In the end Reading won't have to break much sweat to win 2-0. I pray to God that I'm wrong, as we really need this win to enhance our chances, but for a major upset I just don't see it happening.

• Sad 1
Just now, Borodane said:

Think this will be a fairly routine win for Reading. We will fail at our attempt to keep a clean sheet and won't be able to come back when Reading eventually score. In the end Reading won't have to break much sweat to win 2-0. I pray to God that I'm wrong, as we really need this win to enhance our chances, but for a major upset I just don't see it happening.

Sorry to have to do this to you BD.

slap penguins GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The only real hope we have is that it will be the most Boro thing to do. Lose against the likes of Derby, Rotherham, Birmingham who are right at the bottom of the league and then beat a good Reading side. 
2-0 Boro it is 

• Like 1

George Saville is the murderer! Shooting practice. Yeah, shooting with guns!!!

Anyway, like an ardent republican, I hope we abolish the Royals. 

We need to win games just to tread water outside the playoffs at the minute. Then hopefully two or three of the teams above us slip up.

• Like 1

At the time of writing, Boro are appealing Paddy McNair’s red card from Tuesday night. If their appeal is unsuccessful, who would you pick in our defensive line?

Happily this is now a moot question, since Paddy's red card got overturned.

Would you stick with Ashley Fletcher up top?

Yep. He's gonna be a bit rusty after being out for so long. I think he needs a run of a few games to get back up to speed. Would definitely prefer him and Watmore leading the line to Chuba & Britt anyway.

Who do you honestly think will get promoted this season?

Norwich...obviously. Then either Brentford or Swansea for the other automatic spot. Have a feeling Watford will win the play-offs.

The Murder!

Isn't Mario always the one who gets Bausor? 😁

video games GIF

As far as I can tell Saville is the only one not otherwise occupied around the time of the killing. But you don't say where Neil was killed. At his home, the stadium, or Rockliffe? Would George have had the time to travel to wherever Neil was?

Anyway, I think the win over Huddersfield will only be temporary respite. Predicting a fairly comfortable 2-0 win for Reading.

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

As far as I can tell Saville is the only one not otherwise occupied around the time of the killing. But you don't say where Neil was killed. At his home, the stadium, or Rockliffe? Would George have had the time to travel to wherever Neil was?

I believe it's essentially implied by the fact Warnock is heading to Rockliffe to see him.

• Thanks 1