• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

Massive game for Boro, too often we have not taken the opportunity to help ourselves and playing a team that has seriously lost it's way of late we need to take advantage of that.

Top 6 should not be considered at this time but purely down to game by game and see what happens but we all know that this is a "must win" game to allow us to gather some momentum.

Is this a rb game btw?

Would you keep the same line-up from Saturday?

Yep. A knackered Fletch is better than a fresh Britt/Chuba.

Jonathan Woodgate has inexplicably been given the Bournemouth job until the end of the season. What is your most memorable moment from his disastrous tenure at Boro?

Agent Woodie taking out a top 6 rival 🥳 

Best moment was "MFC can confirm that head coach Jonathan Woodgate has been relieved of his duties".

You are George Saville’s lawyer. He is facing murder charges over the death of Neil Bausor. You must assemble a crack legal team to defend him in court. However, the budget is tight, and you can only choose from Middlesbrough players (past & present). Who do you pick, and why?

Stuart Ripley, because he's an actual solicitor.

Assisted by Mad Dog Pogatetz, to speak to the witnesses.

Yes.

Jonathan Woodgate has inexplicably been given the Bournemouth job until the end of the season. What is your most memorable moment from his disastrous tenure at Boro?

Probably his first game, to be honest. That 3-3 draw was a class game.

You are George Saville’s lawyer. He is facing murder charges over the death of Neil Bausor. You must assemble a crack legal team to defend him in court. However, the budget is tight, and you can only choose from Middlesbrough players (past & present). Who do you pick, and why?

Can you imagine the prosecution turning up to this team? They'd *** themselves.

Dimi, Nsue, Ayala, Gibbo and Friend.

• Like 1

I’d bring Hall in and move Dijksteel to right back. 

The table’s lyin’

Kai Kamara, Chris Kamara, Ray Hankin and Parlour, purely because Kamara Kamara, Hankin and Parlour has a nice ring to it and sounds like a firm of solicitors. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I never really appreciated how BIG Fletcher is physically. He definitely had a growth spurt at some point after joining us. Hes listed online as 185 cm (6ft) but he looks much bigger than that now.

1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Kai Kamara, Chris Kamara, Ray Hankin and Parlour, purely because Kamara Kamara, Hankin and Parlour has a nice ring to it and sounds like a firm of solicitors. 

Sounds more like 

Kamara, Kamara, Hankin and Parlour, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb.

• Like 3

I’d keep things exactly the same, including bringing on Johnson and NML to stretch them whether we are ahead or worse case chasing the game.

It has to be "Nah it's lying though, people say that the league table tells the truth. It's not. Its lying" along with all of those tetchy Sky Sports interviews with Caroline Barker like the "with one shot on target was there a call for Fletcher to be brought on?"  to which Woodgate replied "I wouldn't say so, you should be a manager you" 

Or there again maybe the "It’s not really the situation you want at half-time, going in there 4-1 down" after a Sheffield Wednesday hammering in the first 45 minutes, which was incredibly topped when Leeds mullered us 4-0 and he gushed over the "unbelievable reception he got from the home fans of a top club that are only going one way"

If you need some more take your pick from:

"I don't blame the fans for booing because I'd have done exactly the same"

or

"I said to them at half-time that the positive is, you can't play any worse than that. Actually they did"

Depends if we want him to get off or not or maybe figure that its a bit of a "Bogof" opportunity and we get rid of Saville as well. I personally however would take pity and go with George Friend who could charm the jury and failing that Schteeve who could maybe try his luck at being sincere.

• Haha 1

Bristol City have confirmed Nigel Pearson as boss in the last hour or so. They website states he will formally take over on Wednesday with his first game being Swansea on Saturday. Albeit he is expected to be in the stands for tomorrows game. COME ON BORO.

20 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Massive game for Boro, too often we have not taken the opportunity to help ourselves and playing a team that has seriously lost it's way of late we need to take advantage of that.

Top 6 should not be considered at this time but purely down to game by game and see what happens but we all know that this is a "must win" game to allow us to gather some momentum.

Is this a rb game btw?

YES

16 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yes.

Probably his first game, to be honest. That 3-3 draw was a class game.

Can you imagine the prosecution turning up to this team? They'd *** themselves.

Dimi, Nsue, Ayala, Gibbo and Friend.

He'll prob do well at Bournemouth