• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

Imagine we actually did make the play offs. Does anyone seriously thing we'd have a hope in hell? Were so mentally weak. This has happened countless times this season, we've been embarassed by some very poor teams and not laid a glove on some of the worst teams in the division. 

1 minute ago, thomas said:

I am done, every time we get near the playoffs we do something to blow it, at least the next game will be good providing Bournemouth win switching this off. 

Opportunity does not knock for Boro

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Imagine we actually did make the play offs. Does anyone seriously thing we'd have a hope in hell? Were so mentally weak. This has happened countless times this season, we've been embarassed by some very poor teams and not laid a glove on some of the worst teams in the division. 

No of course not, we aren’t very good. 

• Like 1