oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Fry)

Injuries have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with us losing.

Not one part of that performance is because of Fletcher's injury.

We may as well not be playing with defenders tonight, this has been humiliating.

• Like 1
  • Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, White Band said:

No... he's our only decent striker.  We can't afford to lose him again. 

Why are we down to 10 men?  Warnock surely hadn't used all our subs up in the first half??

because we're playing Chuba instead.

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

I was joking. He’s put Akpom on which is the equivalent of playing with ten men. 

Fair enough.  Having not seen the game or live updates I didn't have enough context to know it was a joke - so thought we'd either lost someone to a red card or Warnock had bizarrely decided to make all the subs really early meaning we couldn't make another.

• Like 1
Just now, Duvel said:

Let's not make excuses about injuries or anything else. 

They've been right up for this and looked dangerous from the start, we've been all over the place at the back. They could have had a couple of goals before the first one went in as well.

Atrocious.

I don't think the injury changes the game too much as all 3 goals come from some kind of poor defending. But I don't think it's a shock we've done pretty much nothing since Fletch went off.

I wouldn't even say they've been up for this from the start, they barely got into our half for the first 15 minutes. But they got the goal and then defensively we've been ***. Losing the battle in their half, losing the battle in midfield, anonymous in defence.

• Like 1

Need Britt, Mendez and even Saville in now but why are we like this it's terrible we have the quality to be in the top 6 but horrendous performances like this cost us. Need to hire a psychologist