oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Fry)

Just now, TheJew said:

It's a flat 4

I really don't think it is. Bola has barely come back in our half, he's got the freedom of the left-wing whilst Dijksteel has just come back into the middle as NML has pulled back on the right.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

Just now, JMC91 said:

Better than last season. What more can we expect? Contract extension and some sort of lifetime role behind the scenes would be fitting.

i think anything less than a 4 year deal would be criminal, get him tied down for the long haul.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I really don't think it is. Bola has barely come back in our half, he's got the freedom of the left-wing whilst Dijksteel has just come back into the middle as NML has pulled back on the right.

Maybe Warnock has found Mowbray's random formation generator.

• Haha 2
Just now, Whoppy said:

We are so inconsistent at the moment, you could toss a coin and end up with a reading like performance or this one against Cardiff on Saturday 

thats what happens with shithouse football with no real plan, its literally luck of the draw whether the ball will fall kindly for you on the given day

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Akpom litteraly stands and watches in attacks atleast britt makes runs 

Its what he does though. If the ball doesn’t hit him on the actual goal line there is no chance he’s if any use. Hasn’t “all” his goals been more or less tap ins?