• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Dropping Marv had been stupid. Much like our tactics. 

We’d won our last two games though, so the team picked itself? It’s not like we were complaining before kick off at the team. 
The games before them two, yeah maybe. He has been positive in most of the games played. 

• Like 2
Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

We’d won our last two games though, so the team picked itself? It’s not like we were complaining before kick off at the team. 
The games before them two, yeah maybe. He has been positive in most of the games played. 

Fair. But please explain taking Kebano off for Saville...

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Bloody hell, first Fletcher was our saviour and now Johnson. For players who have a less than stellar career record, they sure have fantastic reputations. 

Johnson has been consistent all season and his stats show that.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Bloody hell, first Fletcher was our saviour and now Johnson. For players who have a less than stellar career record, they sure have fantastic reputations. 

Tbf Johnson does have moments/games where he looks a threat. I believe he’s still the player with most goals/assists this season? 

Kebano and Watmore have been our better performers recently though so not sure who he comes in for. 

Just now, J.T. said:

I think the question is not about who we replaced Kebano and Watmore with, rather why we took them off at all. If we were still trying our hardest to get something from this game, there's no chance they'd have both come off when they did, for me. I'm not really fussed in the end who we swapped them for, if anything I'm just bothered we brought them off at all.

3 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Simply Warnock thought the games over and isn’t worth risking another injury to our last semi decent attacking players in Watmore and Kebano.