oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Fry)

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

The game was lost with the injury for me. We are very capable of these awful nights. Embarrasing 

Seriously, Fletcher has barely played, he’s always injured it’s not down to him that we are 3 nil down, it’s out terrible defence. 

Just now, Whoppy said:

The icing on the cake would be a new injury to a key player. Dear me. I was so looking forward to watching tonight. 

Hopefully howson at this rate.

Edit - tongue in cheek, I'd never seriously want a Boro player to get injured, no matter how utterly diabolically overrated they are.

• Like 1

Honestly why is Bettinali here is horrendous he should of seen the danger ran out stopped that but he didn't terrible keeper. For the other goal he headed in he should of punched it 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Think this could be an interesting year..  wouldn't be surprised to see Fulham at top but Sheff U without Wilder and WBA with Ismael could be a bit less predictable...  not many stand out teams, so Blanco could finally get it right 🙂  
    • Can totally relate to this. Work isn't too bad as we're in small teams anyway, but remote working has been brilliant for me (when the tech has worked). I also avoid big groups socially...except when I go to music festivals.   Back on topic, the longer the summer goes on without any transfer news, the more grim it appears next season will be. We still have the best part of 2 months to get deals done, but unless Warnock and co have been particularly creative in their scouting and recruiting, it looks as though we'll be picking up the rejects nobody else wants...  
    • The big one now, it's Germany. A chance for Gareth to show he learnt something about knockout matches after that exit from the WC semi-final v Croatia.
    • They will show all 3 recently relagated teams they did last year I believe 
    • Think our game could be selected by Sky. Albeit I feel the game of the week for the opening week from broadcasting perspective is Bournemouth v WBA. I can also see one of the newly promoted teams being shown. Think its 3 EFL games on opening weekend that get shown. Friday night, Saturday lunchtime and Sunday lunchtime.