oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Fry)

Just now, Changing Times said:

We didn't against Huddersfield.

But we have several other times. The players looked completely gone after the first goal tonight. We didn’t even start to bad I didn’t think either. 

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I'm sure Mercedes could engineer some fancy footwear for him, to boost his sprinting speed and ball control. 😁

Wouldnt fancy being in that dressing room,its like theres 2 Boro's,one that fights for every challenge,defends well,are organised and scores a few goals.Then theres that shower of utter rubbish. Lets win the second half anyway.i just hope we dont get a walloping and completely destroy the goal difference as well.

I'd take off Howson who has been a dithering liability, Dijksteel who is looking lost and revert to a back four and keep Fisher back along with Bola. Johnson needs to come on to create some scoring chances with low crosses instead of these big hoofed balls into the box. I guess it means that Saville should come on for Howson which isn't ideal but Jonny looks well off the pace.  

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Tiger Woods involved in serious road accident taken to hospital after being removed fro car using "jaws of death"

Bloody hell, it was lucky that the guy from the Bond films was passing by!

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Nah, I'd bring Coulson on.

Tiger Woods in a bad way after a car accident it seems.

You’d definitely bring Coulson on #clueless

13 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Desperately need Cardiff to beat Bournemouth tomorrow 😭

Why? We don’t have a hope of getting near playoffs playing this long ball *** every game.