• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Warnock will be desperately scrambling for someone or something to blame for this one. Has he put his hands up and said he's been wrong once as manager for us?

It’ll be the wind. Fletcher’s injury. Something about the ref. Pearson’s impact. Never heard him once say he’s got it wrong. Which he has done too many times this season. 

I think we're still essentially playing the same formation but Dijksteel is being allowed to break out of the back 3 to come forward when we're on the attack and NML is allowed to push further on when he does.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I think we're still essentially playing the same formation but Dijksteel is being allowed to break out of the back 3 to come forward when we're on the attack and NML is allowed to push further on when he does.

It's a flat 4