oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Fry)

Just now, TheJew said:

It's a flat 4

I really don't think it is. Bola has barely come back in our half, he's got the freedom of the left-wing whilst Dijksteel has just come back into the middle as NML has pulled back on the right.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

Just now, JMC91 said:

Better than last season. What more can we expect? Contract extension and some sort of lifetime role behind the scenes would be fitting.

i think anything less than a 4 year deal would be criminal, get him tied down for the long haul.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I really don't think it is. Bola has barely come back in our half, he's got the freedom of the left-wing whilst Dijksteel has just come back into the middle as NML has pulled back on the right.

Maybe Warnock has found Mowbray's random formation generator.

• Haha 2
Just now, Whoppy said:

We are so inconsistent at the moment, you could toss a coin and end up with a reading like performance or this one against Cardiff on Saturday 

thats what happens with shithouse football with no real plan, its literally luck of the draw whether the ball will fall kindly for you on the given day

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Akpom litteraly stands and watches in attacks atleast britt makes runs 

Its what he does though. If the ball doesn’t hit him on the actual goal line there is no chance he’s if any use. Hasn’t “all” his goals been more or less tap ins?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I assumed Crooks was signed with Saville money. Been reported in media and those ITK on here that we got £1.5m for Sav We spent £1.1m on Crooks.
    • It's not a dumb thing to do if it's a Player that is wanted and delay would mean missing out (as we often have in the past), raising short term finance is commonplace in a business just as it is in people's private lives, so very far from "dumb". Buying something now knowing that you can recoup your costs by selling an asset in a few weeks is not unusual. Crooks could also arguably be the replacement for McNair in Midfield. We are currently short of a CB and struggling on the left side of defence and signing two left sided defenders would cover not only McNair as a CB but also Bola who seems to be a doubt and Coulson who seemingly isn't trusted as a defender. One out and three in is making the squad stronger for a hectic schedule ahead. Players out of contract may come "free" to the uninitiated but because they are "free" their agent will be negotiating a signing on fee and better wages in lieu of that fee.  Selling Akpom, Spence and Coulson may be on the cards, certainly I suspect with the first two but if nobody wants them or is prepared to pay anything for them then what? Do we sign nobody and hope that the kids can make the step up? Are we hoping that SG has found a wedge of unexpected cash down the back of one of his Sofa's? The Global Pandemic has hit Governments let alone businesses hard, Bulkhaul and MFC are no exception, their profits will not have been immune to the decline and that's before we throw in the effects of Brexit in general and its impact on haulage in particular. Ideally we can keep him but considering Clubs outside of the Premiership were and still are in danger of going to the wall last season we can't spend something that we haven't got. It may not be McNair, it could be Tav or Fry but I suspect that we will need to raise as much as we can from somewhere especially with the South American links if they come off and that's before we take FFP into consideration.
    • yes, let's sign some more players
    • @oneboro just to make you aware of the latest ad plight!
    • That’s weird, I don’t understand how the algorithms work, I keep getting funeral related ads, as if I really want to organise another one of those! Mind you, I bought a fridge a while back and my iPad seems to think that I need another one. You would think these things would be a bit more intelligent in this day and age.