• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

We just don't play football like other teas.  Bristol, Brentford were something else. High pressing, good shape.  They seemed to know where their team mates were etc.  We just head the ball all over, smash it forward.  Then against reading we knocked about it nicely.  Why?  Just why?  

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

We actually have Britt and Akpom as striking options now for (likely) the season. Drooling at the thought. 

Think if Fletcher's out for the season that might be us done, to be honest. Fletcher isn't a world-beater but he changes how effective we are going forward in this team with how we play.

Akpom has been on the pitch for significantly longer than Fletcher has in this game and has done absolutely nothing. He had that skied shot but I'm not sure if he's even taken another kick, barely seen him on the pitch.

Bola off for Johnson, definitely protecting players now.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Think if Fletcher's out for the season that might be us done, to be honest. Fletcher isn't a world-beater but he changes how effective we are going forward in this team with how we play.

Akpom has been on the pitch for significantly longer than Fletcher has in this game and has done absolutely nothing. He had that skied shot but I'm not sure if he's even taken another kick, barely seen him on the pitch.

14 touches, 9 passes, 5 accurate. In 58 mins. 

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

If we don't have a chance with Fletcher injured, we never had a chance.

Fletcher was rubbish against Huddersfield, his one highlight was heading the ball to Watmore, but Watmore's goal was 99% a solo effort.

He played well against Reading, but I'm not having one good performance meaning that he was our season decider.

• Like 3