oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Fry)

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

Another massive game, glad Pearson is only in the stands but I still expect Bristol City to be better than their current form.

I think there'll be a few changes, and I'm hoping we continue our mini run of form.

28 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Bristol City are on the crest of a slump, we need to win this in our quest for automatic promotion 😀 

Don't mention quest to me😉

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Can't remember a season when we were this hard to predict?

We've had good runs under Warnock then been turned over by poor sides... so who knows. No result would really shock me today! 

What, even match abandoned 56 mins, second coming of Christ?

That just jogged a memory there.  Does anyone remember that programme on years back where Christopher Ecclestone did that at Maine Road?

• Latest Posts

• What a player Jimmy Greaves was.  RIP.
    • Of all the things he tried that would be the worst one to get around FFP 😬
    • That's a spot on view of how we play. Never ever press another team for more than a few moments through 90 mins. We cannot put a string of passes together and would to preferer to play hoof ball
    • It’s not the points, well it is, but more of the way we are playing that’s worrying everyone. It’s absolutely dire which ever way you put it and I’ll deny anyone, ok may be a couple just to be objective,  to see any positives from the games to date. let’s face it, should we had a manager who actually stood in front of the media and stated we need to work on, change, include etc it would give some comfort he knows the issues and taking action to correct them. What we have is NW spinning lies and half truths to cover his inability and it’s a carry over from last season  It makes no sense to expend a huge amount of effort bringing in players then release or loan players that weakens the squad.   We are tactically poor and there is no plan B never mind C. I can’t think of a game, other them retreat and defend  that NW has implemented to influence a game. What I see are players running ragged man marking following orders, regardless they are driving over a cliff. Subs are left unused on the bench. I hate then criticism of players that are barely given a chance. 
    • Djed Zeppelin, Kool-son and the Gang, the Tarmo Kinks, Aztec Kamara, the Boamtown Rats, Maddreness, Boz Craggs, Procol Haroum, The Reach Boys, and the headline act has to be the Pink Floyd Hasselbank..  the possibilities are endless :)..  and especially for DZ..  the Korgis 🙂