oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Fry)

Just now, Redcar Rioja said:

Johnson has been consistent all season and his stats show that.

He’s been ok at best for us when he has played but has had some decent games amongst that or rather some effective games. 3 goals and 4 assists isn’t earth shattering albeit for us it looks more impressive by comparison I suppose. He’s still exactly the same player he has been since he signed for us though. 

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

He’s been ok at best for us when he has played but has had some decent games amongst that or rather some effective games. 3 goals and 4 assists isn’t earth shattering albeit for us it looks more impressive by comparison I suppose. He’s still exactly the same player he has been since he signed for us though. 

Agreed not earth shattering but without doubt the best of a very bad lot. If there was someone more productive or effective then fine but to date I haven't seen who they are.

We lack clinical edge we bossed the game tonight had more shots, more corners and more possession. Yet they scored 3 we only 1 despite 3 times the shots. However Wycombe are winning might not be too bad come weekend we could be joint playoffs. It happens 

• Confused 1

Very disappointed after that. We're just too inconsistent this season. Better than last season certainly, but it's so frustrating when we have a couple of good performances, think we've turned a corner, then get thrashed by some mediocre team. 

Bloody Pearson!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Tbf Johnson does have moments/games where he looks a threat. I believe he’s still the player with most goals/assists this season? 

Kebano and Watmore have been our better performers recently though so not sure who he comes in for. 

I agree he does have moments when he's a threat because he's quite a direct player and doesn't tend to mess about much with the ball.  It's just that he has a lot of moments where he isn't threatening at all, and is in fact useless, which people seem to forget whenever one of his crosses actually finds one of our players, which happens a lot less than you'd think.