oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Fry)

On 2/23/2021 at 9:26 PM, Uwe said:

This may sound weird but they weren’t better than us more of a fact that we were a lot worse than them (if that makes sense) 

I don't think our problems are all up front, The good teams are built from the back, Fry is not a rock...Good but not a commanding rock...From my time I remember Boam, Mobray, Whyte, Southgate, Pallister to name a few, Teams were built around these men

• Like 3
  • Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Lad on FMTTM claiming Hoilett is a done deal, take from that what you will...
    • I mentioned a while back about what would attract players to come to us in comparison to other teams “at our level”.    After the good training facilities there weren’t any other suggestions.    We need to attract players to play with a vision of excitement and something that will get the riverside bouncing. Would you want to sign for hoofball and a groan filled riverside??    I wish I had the optimism of some of the members thinking that magically we will go against our norm for this transfer window. Expect more “players to drift”, players out of “boro’s budget” and “stalling talks” to be a common theme.    Even IF by some mirical you wanted to sign for us, wouldn’t you be on borrowed time whilst Warnock is only here for one more season? Added to that how he’s thrown players like Akpom under the bus, I’ll ask again. What about us as the moment is an attractive option?  🧐
    • Don’t think it’s been mentioned but Millwall are after Lumley. also an unnamed championship team have looked at William Boyle. Big centre back with a few goals in him. Don’t know anything about him and it’s probably not us but hey it’s prewindow
    • 30+? ❌ Over 6 foot? ❌ Worse than Jordan Rhodes on the ball? ❌ Don't think he'll be a target for us this summer by the looks mate
    • Forgot Liverpool still had a game in hand. A draw is the best result. Thankfully Iheanacho has just got one back.