oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Fry)

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Bit worried about Fletcher being run into the ground, four matches in less than 2 weeks is a lot after the length of of time he was out!

I agree, but I'd say it's more important to try to win today than worry about Saturday given Cardiff and Bournemouth play each other tomorrow.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I agree, but I'd say it's more important to try to win today than worry about Saturday given Cardiff and Bournemouth play each other tomorrow.

We will have an extra day before we face Cardiff as well. That could be a small thing that makes a big difference 

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Hopefully, this feels like a crucial week to me.

Yes I agree. Two wins would be massive but two defeats would scupper our chances 

4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Says Soccer am best bits is on 7pm till 7.30 on my sky

Might sound daft, but have you pressed the red button?

It's down as Sky Sports Football on the Sky schedule too.

I'm watching on the stream, so I can't check.

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Might sound daft, but have you pressed the red button?

It's down as Sky Sports Football on the Sky schedule too.

Yeah it's not currently doing anything but it usually doesn't until 5mins before the game starts.

Just unusual that there isn't a live game on at that game and Soccer am bits is on instead