oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Fry)

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear to God, some of you guys love to swim around in all the agony.  Some of you even swim around on your backs, using a straw to take small sips from the Lake of Agony, then guggeling the nice war

As long as we give him the best boots. 

I for one hope Warnock stays next season. Majority of people were happy/expected mid table when he took over. Now we are there and achieving that, you all want him out?  This squad isn’t very good,

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• This is the side we deservedly beat Croatia with in November 2018, the last time we played them:     I'd say today's line-up is much better than that, even with the oddity of Trippier at left-back. The best Croatian players are all 3 years older and the wrong side of 30 since then too.
    • To be fair I think a lot of managers would be. It does seem typical of Southgate's "safety first" approach. Also, it is the first and toughest match of the group. I guess he just wants to make sure we don't concede a bunch of goals because our attacking players keep getting caught out. On the plus side, we do have a lot of firepower on the bench to call on. I really hope they see some action.  
    • I guess we'll see how it plays out and I could be wrong but Trippier at left back feels like a bloody idiot move. Why, we've got good players who can play in that position and keep the balance of the back line. We're not talking about Paulo Maldini or Javier Zanetti here, this is a lad who plays right back for his club and makes his name doing that. Southgate will live or die in this tournament based on his decisions and his insistence that good footballers will adapt to play for England in any number of positions regardless of where they play for club is looking like it could be top of that list. England has history for putting players onto the pitch because they're good and not for the betterment of the team and it ain't good.
    • Trippier at LB would be a shocking call to be fair, sure he won La Liga and kept Croatia's RB out of the Atleti team in the process but we have a LB who has just won the Champions League!!! Sterling over Rashford or Grealish as well is a big call he's been crap for the past year, Mings and Phillips I have no real issue with they've got pace and have had solid seasons.