oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff 1-1 (McNair)

Introduction 

I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel 

happy illustration GIF by LINDA VAN BRUGGEN

We could probably do with a nice easy game next where we can get a win,  who is it? In form Cardiff? Great.. 

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

The match sees two of the leagues spritliest young managers come head to head in what is sure to be  a mouthwatering battle of wits.. 

argue grumpy old men GIF by Laff

We can rest assured that we have one of the best goalkeepers in the league between the sticks in Bettinelli 

flapping homer simpson GIF

Footage emerges of Boro defenders reaction to an approaching Bristol City attack  from last night

dumb and dumber bath GIF

Big questions

With Fletch injured can Britt and Akpom find their goalscoring boots?

kanye west no GIF

Will we be able to coungure up some sort of miracle and get Tav and Bolasie back playing to support our ailing attack 

jesus GIF

Faking It Reaction GIF by Bounce

Or will it just fall on the shoulders of Duncan Watmore to save our season?

napoleon dynamite dancing GIF

I need a win in this one as I live in Cardiff and have married into a City supporting family.. Will I have bragging rights after this one?

Sarcastic Shade GIF by Originals

Bear out..

Good Day Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

I expect a Boro win because we can't take out the garbage but we can give the best sides a run for their money. On Saturday night we will all be on here moaning after we win about where we could have been if only we had beaten Bristol.

There is a mental fragility with this side that for some reason motivates them for the better sides but can't be Ar$ed for the poorer opponents. There are too many passengers in the squad who are either not good or bothered enough to start or worse still not bothered or good enough yet do start. No doubt they will all turn in a 7/10 performance on Saturday against the Bluebirds then revert to crap for Coventry.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

We are playing at The Riverside though I understand why you put Cardiff first in the thread title, we seem to be a bit better away from home!

Made the correction for you

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

We are playing at The Riverside though I understand why you put Cadiff first in the thread title, we seem to be a bit better away from home!

Made the correction for you

I thought that Bear Smog was deliberately trying to use psychological trickery and tomfoolery to trick the players into thinking they were playing away from home seeing as their home record this year is dogs#it.

Just needed Warnock to instruct the Coach Driver to drive them around the A1 and A19 for five hours then stay at the Longlands Hotel Friday night and tell all the Staff there is a £50 tip in it for them if they speak in a Welsh accent. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

With Cardiff winning and Reading losing we are very much still in playoff hunt. This game is however D-day must win game if we are to get in the playoffs lose this the dream is over. We have got to be starting Tav and Bolasie I think as this is a cup final game.  If we win this the season can still come good. 

1 hour ago, DurhamRed said:

With Cardiff winning and Reading losing we are very much still in playoff hunt. This game is however D-day must win game if we are to get in the playoffs lose this the dream is over. We have got to be starting Tav and Bolasie I think as this is a cup final game.  If we win this the season can still come good. 

No doubt we will beat Cardiff 2-0 looking like world-beaters then lose the next midweek game to Coventry 4-1.