oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff 1-1 (McNair)

24 minutes ago, TDA said:

It will be interesting to see what part NML plays today.  Now that the facts have come out, a lot of us feel that he let City down badly with two drugs bans within a few months.  He was a massive loss on the pitch, given the way we were trying to play under Neil Harris and there was just not enough time before the season to find a like for like replacement.

On his day, he is unplayable, but I am hoping that our defence knows enough about him to keep him quiet.

He really doesn't look fit at the moment, mate. He struggled against Bristol City when he played 45 minutes because they just sat and soaked up any pressure we put on them but he still looks a good couple of yards off the pace when trying to beat his full back. 

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

If McNair isn’t in midfield then not sure what formation that is? 

Surely it’s not Tav and Howson in the middle by themselves? 

I reckon 5-2-3 then McNair stepping into midfield alongside Howson in attack, letting Tav push on.