• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

He really doesn't look fit at the moment, mate. He struggled against Bristol City when he played 45 minutes because they just sat and soaked up any pressure we put on them but he still looks a good couple of yards off the pace when trying to beat his full back. 

NML is starting for you today, so Warnock hoping to get some early success against our full backs.  Joe Bennett isn't the best defensively against a good winger and I reckon that is the match up Boro will be looking for.

1 minute ago, TDA said:

NML is starting for you today, so Warnock hoping to get some early success against our full backs.  Joe Bennett isn't the best defensively against a good winger and I reckon that is the match up Boro will be looking for.

Bennett hasn't changed much since he was here then haha! I think based on what we've seen so far, Bennett should be alright against NML. Unless that 45 minutes in the week did him the world of good and he gets a good start in the game, I don't think anyone is expecting much from him until he seems fit again.

1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Could be NML wing back, Dijksteel CB, and McNair in middle. Although that wouldn’t really make much sense 

Don't think NML has ever played wing back.