oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff 1-1 (McNair)

17 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Well.. that's a lineup. Howson and Tav as a two in midfield, that concerns me. 

Well to be fair NB4 every line up concerns you 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

I get "we're sorry, this content is only available in certain countries"

Ahh, are you based outside of the UK?

It's being broadcast in some countries, so it's not available on the club site to every overseas viewer.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Ahh, are you based outside of the UK?

It's being broadcast in some countries, so it's not available on the club site to every overseas viewer.

I have a VPN I can change to the UK.

It gives me that message then as well.

17 minutes ago, TDA said:

Don't think NML has ever played wing back.

It's where he was playing for us the other night... kind of. Warnock had this asymmetric formation after half time against Bristol City because he had Bola on the left side playing up and down that side but Dijksteel and NML on the right. Dijksteel would pull back inside when defending but would push up and allow NML to push up when we were going forward.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

It's where he was playing for us the other night... kind of. Warnock had this asymmetric formation after half time against Bristol City because he had Bola on the left side playing up and down that side but Dijksteel and NML on the right. Dijksteel would pull back inside when defending but would push up and allow NML to push up when we were going forward.

You are making it sound like they know what they are doing!!!

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Recently yes, and to be fair I've been right 9 out of the last 13 times.

I thought you would be delighted with only 2 in the middle and one of them very attack minded in Tav