• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, White Band said:

I've got it/sky on tv with sound muted.  Can't work out what is going on?

Brighton got a freekick. They took it quickly and scored. The ref blew his whistle to stop the freekick but when they scored he allowed it at first. Then they looked at VAR apparently to check whether the referee had blown his whistle to stop the freekick or not as he obviously couldn’t remember by himself. The goal was then disallowed. It was something like that anyway. 

4 minutes ago, White Band said:

I've got it/sky on tv with sound muted.  Can't work out what is going on?

Lee Mason blew his whistle as a Brighton player booted the ball into the goal from a free kick. VAR ruled it out because the whistle went as the ball was kicked, and Mason didn't seem to know what he'd done. Brighton missed the retake.

Edit: CT beat me to it.

8 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I think it's more difficult to score from there for a lot of players than 25 yards out. Your options are severely limited, especially against a wall that's 8 foot tall. You can try going under them but they had a man laid down ready for that and to be fair, those lot don't really need to jump either. His option is essentially to try and smash it through the keeper's gloves or hope it can deflect somewhat off the wall.

It was an awful strike. Despite being under no pressure at all he bottled it.