• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Don't take it personally. CT's the kind of person who could start an argument in an empty room.

😂

I just find it amusing how low some expectations are of us. We should be surprised that a team who are just above us, have been below us most of the season, and who have sacked their manager, aren’t outclassing us.  Seriously. 

• Like 2

What kind of defending was that. Cardiff man sandwiched in but didn’t even have to jump to get his head on it. 🤦‍♂️

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

It's knocked the stuffing right out of me, that.

By far the better team and then conceding an embarrassing, amateurish goal.

I wouldn't say by far. We were the better team but still only created one real chance in 40mins

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's knocked the stuffing right out of me, that.

By far the better team and then conceding an embarrassing, amateurish goal.

It was just comical how nobody was watching the far post...

2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

What kind of defending was that. Cardiff man sandwiched in but didn’t even have to jump to get his head on it. 🤦‍♂️

I think I the problem is when you are all wrestling like that it’s difficult to get off the ground and get any height. Then it’s just a lottery in terms of who gets the touch on the ball. Their lad got it.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I wouldn't say by far. We were the better team but still only created one real chance in 40mins

I would say by far.

But it's irrelevant now, probably another loss incoming.