• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

Seriously - WTF is Bettinelli up to? Does he now fancy himself as an outfield player?

Thats twice now he's come charging out of his area. First time I thought he was about to handle the ball. Seemed to remember just in time to head it.

Just now, TheJew said:

7 defeats in 8 at home?

When does this become managerial incompetence. 

What nobody was expecting was it wasn't lack of goals for the majority of them games, it was lack of organisation at the back something Warnock prides himself on....slightly odd that part.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

I would say by far.

But it's irrelevant now, probably another loss incoming.

We’re not done yet mate but we need to get the ball down and start playing around them. It feels like we’ve gone more direct since the goal for som reason. 

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Seriously - WTF is Bettinelli up to? Does he now fancy himself as an outfield player?

Thats twice now he's come charging out of his area. First time I thought he was about to handle the ball. Seemed to remember just in time to head it.

He didn’t though. He swept up perfectly fine. By all means find fault in his shot stopping, but there’s nothing wrong with him sweeping up at the back.

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

7 defeats in 8 at home?

When does this become managerial incompetence. 

Don’t worry. Our supreme leader will give him an extension and proclaim he’s doing a superb job. Warnock will claim it has nothing to do with him while collecting the winnings from his bet that Cardiff’s back line would win 100+ headers today. 

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

He didn’t though. He swept up perfectly fine. By all means find fault in his shot stopping, but there’s nothing wrong with him sweeping up at the back.

• Like 1