• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Imagine watching Cardiff every game jeez they are horrible side just big buggers who head the ball nothing else. 

I don't get this... We do the exact same thing except were bad at it? Our average long passes per game are far more than Cardiff's and our possession is lower too. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Humpty said:

He didn’t though. He swept up perfectly fine. By all means find fault in his shot stopping, but there’s nothing wrong with him sweeping up at the back.

yeah he actually did really well with both of those instances. Nothing to fault him for there.

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Imagine watching Cardiff every game jeez they are horrible side just big buggers who head the ball nothing else. 

As opposed to the liquid football we play every week? At least they have a game plan, more than you can say about us

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We need to get rid of Warnock whilst we still have players capable of playing football under a new progressive manager. 

If he stays for another year and signs the likes of the lampposts in this Cardiff team it'll be hit and hope long ball for another 3 years.

• Like 2

Wish we’d start putting players on posts from set pieces. Baffles me even the fact we haven’t against Cardiff, who will win every ball in the box. 

Also *** header from Dijksteel which lead to the throw in the first place. 

• Like 1

Well that was a real kick in the teeth.

While neither team created much in the way of clear-cut chances, Boro played the better football and had more possession.

Cardiff definitely don't deserve to be leading and were pretty much gifted the goal thanks to more atrocious Boro defending.

Only good news is that there is still time to get something out of the game...provided we avoid any more howlers like that and start actually making the Cardiff keeper make some saves.

We have players for passing Eddie Howe football yet don't try play it and cross in box hoof it doesn't work. We can only beat these with pace need Kebano and wish we had Bolasie.  I just don't want Warnock to turn us into Cardiff as can't watch us do what Cardiff do it's shithousing at its finest. 

8 minutes ago, Humpty said:

He didn’t though. He swept up perfectly fine. By all means find fault in his shot stopping, but there’s nothing wrong with him sweeping up at the back.

I just have nightmares about him completely missing the ball, turning round and watching it roll into an empty net.

It was also very unexpected, given I've never seen him do anything like that before.

3 minutes ago, Humpty said:

His kicking on the other hand...

• Like 1