oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff 1-1 (McNair)

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Not good enough though is it? No excuses because at times we have played decent stuff over the season but to go hoof ball against Cardiff is just poor decision making.

Think to be fair we've won a fair few of the second balls in that first half and the best chance also fell to us from a direct ball over the back, the Watmore chance.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Not good enough though is it? No excuses because at times we have played decent stuff over the season but to go hoof ball against Cardiff is just poor decision making.

We have, but it's been few and far between, particularly in the last 15 games or so. I think Blackburn first time around is the last time we played well for a whole 90 mins. Still bitter about not getting 3 points from that game!

• Like 1

Need Kebano in he actually can provide creative fast flair final third. Need him and Tav to play one touch barcalona tika taka to score really only way we can. As crosses no way we are midgets against land giants 

I don't think Cardiff have looked impressive at all, and we have had chances, so we could very easily get back in this, but *** hell.

It's just constant cock ups.

That conga line of *** was deliberate as well, it wasn't a rapid goal out of nowhere, it was from a set piece where we deliberately chose to cuddle in a bunch.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

We have, but it's been few and far between, particularly in the last 15 games or so. I think Blackburn first time around is the last time we played well for a whole 90 mins. Still bitter about not getting 3 points from that game!

I agree with the Blackburn game, but 2nd half that day Blackburn came back into the game strong.

4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Just really frustrating mate. You bring Tav back in and then keep same hoof ball tactics. He may as well of had Saville and Morsy playing if he wanted to go down that route

Yeah me too mate, as you know. 

Just now, Borodane said:

8 corners and not a single one remotely dangerous

Britt had a good effort first half that came from a short corner. But really, what are we expecting against these with corners? I know our short corner routines aren't often very good either but we keep pumping that ball into those defenders, they'll gobble them up every time.