• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

You mean the kick from the back pass? Does that qualify as good play, thought it was just basic goalkeeping myself?

I'm trying to be fair to him, the backpass was woefully short and he actually came out for it.

He's rarely done the basics right this season, and I think he's been fine today.

Watching this I don't think we know how to break Cardiff down. Lots of nice approach play but I think we could be here all day and not carve out chances unfortunately.

As for their goal, watching us against physical opponents. I had Morrison down all day to score a header against us. Happy to be proven wrong and hope we can turn this around.

Just now, White Band said:

Think we need Johnson on to put in crosses

The last thing we need to do is cross more! They're winning everything. We need to play it on the floor and turn their massive defenders quickly.