• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

Just now, Robin Johnson said:

Jonson Clarke- Harris ( I believe we were interested when he was at Bristol Rovers) scored his 23rd goal of the season. Probably worth 5 times what Peterborough paid for him..... 

Standard they'll ask around £10m for him lol

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Tav and kebano together is some prospect when both are fully up to speed.

How often do you think we will see them both on the pitch at the same time?

Just now, J.T. said:

How often do you think we will see them both on the pitch at the same time?

That's the question. But those saying we don't have the squad to play good football just need to look at how they link up. Them 2 and bolasie behind a striker would be about as good an attractive attack as you can get in this league.

All the subs have been effective here and the low ball into the box clearly instructed by NW has got us right back into this. Just wish we could have started with this intensity, we can play some good stuff when we do.

• Haha 1

God I hate how we play at times like this. Just desperate hoofball, instead of anyone actually trying to run in behind their defence.

Far too harem scarem, depending more on luck than any actual skill.

Settle for winning corners, rather than trying to create scoring chances.