oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff 1-1 (McNair)

Just now, Blanco said:

I thought you would be delighted with only 2 in the middle and one of them very attack minded in Tav

Not at all, I want a balanced team. Which we've very rarely seen under Warnock. If Tav has to play centre midfield it has to be as a 3

• Like 2
  • Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

You certainly have and yet still we pay our £10, must have more money than sense. 

I paid for the season at the beginning of the year, I won't be doing that next year if Warnock is still in charge

Need a win today just to keep up with the teams who have an outside chance of getting in the playoffs. We lose and we'll find ourselves mid table in no time.

Good to see Tav back. Just hope he's fully fit!

2 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

I like Warnock but this has been extremely poor from him. He's starting to become a walking contradiction and I don't like it when fans are treated like numb skulls 😂. (Even though some of us are)

When we signed him - he said he was our number 1 target and that he followed his career carefully. Warnock was also the one who signed off the deal. I didn't believe what he said at the time but that's what he came out and said and now's he's blaming the recruitment team which is a load of nonsense. Additionally, Britt and Akpom were getting changed every other game at the beginning of the season regardless of how they performed/scored, which again is extremely poor for me.

Strikers need a run of games for confidence and you don't drop/rotate them after they scored the previous game.

Warnock is to blame more than anyone else regarding Akpom failure to succeed atm. Akpom may come good hopefully but I can't see it under Warnock unfortunately.  

Don't claim poverty and then bring in a £2.8million player and ruin his confidence by publicly outing him to the media and fans. That's not good from a manager and it's one of the things I hated under Pulis as well. 

That’s a great post, mate 👍

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Howson captain with Assombalonga on the pitch, seems he's been quietly stripped of it.

Oh wow, I didn't actually notice that. For what it's worth, I think it makes sense. Britt's all but gone and will be playing for his future away from here now.