oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff 1-1 (McNair)

Just now, Changing Times said:

What is it with this pitch and every bugger falling over. It can’t just be random surely. 

It's not, it's something to do with the layer under the grass and the way the pitch is constructed. It's why it's not apparently fixable till the summer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

Just now, TheJew said:

Playing with Britt is like playing with 10 men.

Surely we need to make some changes. Just crossing it in is bizarre when we don't have any presence.

How can he do anything when isolated and we just cross in air with him against 6ft planks 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I like that our plan against a team that averages about 18 feet tall at the back but struggles with balls to feet is lots of high balls and high crosses.

Something something about teaching an old dog new tricks. It’s what we do. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Brunners said:

It's not, it's something to do with the layer under the grass and the way the pitch is constructed. It's why it's not apparently fixable till the summer.

Ok but did they change this at some point because I don’t feel like it’s been this bad before?

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Ok but did they change this at some point because I don’t feel like it’s been this bad before?

I don't know, honestly. Just how it was explained during a press conference a few weeks ago, when Tav was hurt I think.