• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Like for like subs... Again. Has no clue our Neil. 

I was thinking / hoping he might switch to 4-3-3 or something, given we need a goal... ☹

Its not as though Cardiff have looked that threatening.

Honestly Warnock should resign if this score doesn't change so the new man has some games to learn what he needs in the summer to ensure we are in top 2 next season. As unacceptable this even behind Barnsley in table. Not good enough for our budget and squad 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Like for like subs... Again. Has no clue our Neil. 

I don't agree. Johnson is a better crosser than Bola and can put in decent low driven crosses. Kebano is surely our best attacking option on the bench, besides taking out a CB this was the best change I feel.

• Like 1

Whatever I think of Johnson, how does Mendez-Laing get in the team ahead of him? He’s barely looked like a footballer since he’s joined us and that might well be cos he’s missed so much football but that still means he shouldn’t be out there doesn’t it?

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Honestly Warnock should resign if this score doesn't change so the new man has some games to learn what he needs in the summer to ensure we are in top 2 next season. As unacceptable this even behind Barnsley in table. Not good enough for our budget and squad 

Hell of it is, we've actually played some nice football this game. Just couldn't get the ball to anyone in a red shirt where it mattered.

We always just seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, or fluff the pass / cross.