• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I think he had a point in what he was saying though, he was saying something similar to what others on here were saying in that that striker up front is not doing anything for us. I said pre-match we might as well play Hall up there and I wasn't even kidding, our fit strikers are that useless for how we play.

He was saying we'd be better off playing someone like Kebano in there instead, maybe as a kind of false 9. Drury laughed it off  as if the idea that Middlesbrough can use a formation made famous by excellent teams is like delving in the dark arts which we're not capable of. And whilst they might build a team around intentionally playing that way when we don't, we do have players right now who could try playing with that formation and there's only one way we're going if we continue to play the same way.

But what use would Kebano be in a false 9 if we play the way we have played? Rather than say Britt's been useless, level the criticism at the tactics or the bloke that's come up with the tactics?