• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Cardiff fan in peace always had a soft spot for Boro ever since seeing your support in Cardiff early doors in the FA cup in the 90's.     Anyway after reading some comments about it

Introduction  I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel  We could probably do with a ni

Better team, deserve to come away with something - their goal was very predictable.  Anyone saying Warnock out, ridiculous.

Posted Images

Howay lads it's typical Boro, lose to the team that's lost 7 in a row and batter the team that's won 6 in a row. Easy 3-0 win, Bettinelli MOTM, Assombalonga hattrick.

On 2/24/2021 at 10:29 AM, BearSmog said:

Introduction 

I don't know where to start with this thread,  our season appears to be in a state of flux and Boro fans are struggling to know how to feel 

happy illustration GIF by LINDA VAN BRUGGEN

We could probably do with a nice easy game next where we can get a win,  who is it? In form Cardiff? Great.. 

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

The match sees two of the leagues spritliest young managers come head to head in what is sure to be  a mouthwatering battle of wits.. 

argue grumpy old men GIF by Laff

We can rest assured that we have one of the best goalkeepers in the league between the sticks in Bettinelli 

flapping homer simpson GIF

Footage emerges of Boro defenders reaction to an approaching Bristol City attack  from last night

dumb and dumber bath GIF

Big questions

With Fletch injured can Britt and Akpom find their goalscoring boots?

kanye west no GIF

Will we be able to coungure up some sort of miracle and get Tav and Bolasie back playing to support our ailing attack 

jesus GIF

Faking It Reaction GIF by Bounce

Or will it just fall on the shoulders of Duncan Watmore to save our season?

napoleon dynamite dancing GIF

I need a win in this one as I live in Cardiff and have married into a City supporting family.. Will I have bragging rights after this one?

Sarcastic Shade GIF by Originals

Bear out..

Good Day Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I have the same Problem here in Plymouth, They take great pleasure in rubbing it in when we mess up which is often 

5 hours ago, MMC said:

Howay lads it's typical Boro, lose to the team that's lost 7 in a row and batter the team that's won 6 in a row. Easy 3-0 win, Bettinelli MOTM, Assombalonga hattrick.

And then you sobered up 

13 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

And then you sobered up 

Perfectly sober, lucid and aware that the followup game against Coventry will be a 12-1 win to the Sky Blues!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Fully expect a back 3 of Fry Hall and Paddy for this game to combat the arial threat Cardiff will pose.

If Fletcher not fit I also would not be surprised to see Mendez Laing up front to offer us some physical presence that Britt or Akpom cannot offer in Fletchers absence.

Bettinelli

Fry Hall Paddy

Dijk Morsy Howson Bola

Kebano

Watmore NML (if fletch not fit)

22 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Mendez-Laing up front?  He shouldn't even be in the side.  Neither should Jonny Teflon of course but no doubt he will be.

It was not something i would do but i can see Warnock doing it if Fletcher is not fit.

Watmore up front for me with Johnson and Kebano out wide.

No doubt we will see Britt huffing and puffing until he is taken off for Akpom to replicate the exact same neutered performance.

What I would give to see a mean, hungry, angry Striker with a point to prove. 

Oh well, keep smiling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I honestly wouldn't mind trying NML up front, makes very little difference to me. It really can't be worse than having Britt or Akpom up front right now, individually there's not a lot going on without someone actually winning the ball in the air, Akpom and Britt have shown they can't do it. Christ, we'd be better off putting Grant Hall up front in this system than any of those 3.

• Like 3

Well we need to win to close the gap on Cardiff, so I think we'll probably come out half soaked 1st half, go 2 down before the penny drops and we end up chasing the game, so nope don't fancy us at all, our home form of late is absolutely shocking, so repeat of Tuesday 3-1 defeat.

5 defeats in 6 at home. Think about it. 5 defeats in 6 at home. Absolutely shambolic in any standard in any league.

Gonna keep this one short. We are going to get beat. Probably easily.

Defeat, is of course, inevitable. 

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, TheJew said:

5 defeats in 6 at home. Think about it. 5 defeats in 6 at home. Absolutely shambolic in any standard in any league.

Gonna keep this one short. We are going to get beat. Probably easily.

Defeat, is of course, inevitable. 

Our home form has totally collapsed, maybe it’s because we are more vulnerable to counter attacking football at home.