oneBoro Forum

Can anyone get 22/22 on this Boro quiz?

I actually took the quiz. Got 15 but a lot of it was guesswork about the number of goals scored in certain seasons and during the time with us.

i got 15 but most of the goals scored were purely guess work. Knew the Bamford one tho 

Managed 15 but had to stick a pin in for the exact goals in a few cases, I knew roughly what they were but when the numbers were so close together it was tough. I reckon I knew about half at most and deteriorating memory guestimates for the rest.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• We all make mistakes so best thing to do is learn from it. However, you cant go around making baseless labels (or in your case indirectly claiming) someone might have racist tendencies when there no evidence to suggest it does not and not expect a reaction. Being wrongly labelled or it being indirectly implied you are a racist does not and should not affect just the person. It should affect any person with a conscious hence why people rightly defended Neil Warnock on that. Even those posters who are not a fan of his as a manager.
    • Didn't think you'd get a reaction to an obviously race baiting comment? Come on man, you're old enough to know what you were doing.
    • I avoided reading warnocks post match interview over the weekend as I really couldn't be bothered, but just caught up today. This quote sums the man up in its entirety - “I am sure if you spoke to two or three they will say I was the problem. Because they blame everyone else don’t they? That’s natural for footballers. I am not the problem. I have to solve the problem.” He has lost 21 league games since becoming manager 50 games ago and not once has it ever been his fault. Not once has he raised his hands up to say he made the mistakes. It's always other people's faults and he's not even doing it subtly anymore. How anyone can like this man I will never know, he's essentially the Boris Johnson of football.  Also can't blame this "clique" he goes on about either. It's probably the group of players who are sick of playing percentage, luck based football instead of being able to show what they can actually do. 
    • I certainly wish I hadn’t mentioned it, I really didn’t expect such a big reaction and such venom from people on here.