• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s my absolute dream to someday be able to be in a position to get over to the Riverside for every home game. The year I retire from work I’m going to go all out for it. Some of you guys don’t know

Well it's great that you came through the other side of it anyway, and with the adventure of a new life in Canada to look forward to as well 👍

This is really similar what happened to me and the feeling has always stayed with me. I was suicidal in 2014 and going to games saved my life, really love the feeling.

Will delete other comment and post summary here:

People who renewed for this season will be automatically renewed for next season at zero cost.

Commitment kept to those, like myself, who didn't renew this season but had a 19/20 card to keep discounted early bird prices for renewals.

Still obviously unable to commit to reaching capacity, however that is the hope and given how the government sees this playing out from now on, it seems reasonable to expect that we will be living with the virus as a certainty now and we'll be back to some kind of normal again.

9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Will delete other comment and post summary here:

People who renewed for this season will be automatically renewed for next season at zero cost.

Commitment kept to those, like myself, who didn't renew this season but had a 19/20 card to keep discounted early bird prices for renewals.

Still obviously unable to commit to reaching capacity, however that is the hope and given how the government sees this playing out from now on, it seems reasonable to expect that we will be living with the virus as a certainty now and we'll be back to some kind of normal again.

Yes I didn't renew last season because I honestly couldn't see how fans would be allowed back, so I wasn't prepared to give money over for something I felt had no chance of happening.

Just now, Rioch's Braves said:

Yes I didn't renew last season because I honestly couldn't see how fans would be allowed back, so I wasn't prepared to give money over for something I felt had no chance of happening.

Yeah, I think a lot were of the mindset mate. Mine was a mixture of that and just generally not feeling safe about the idea of going there, especially when we still had relatively little information and protection from it.

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yeah, I think a lot were of the mindset mate. Mine was a mixture of that and just generally not feeling safe about the idea of going there, especially when we still had relatively little information and protection from it.

Yes I felt exactly the same as yourself with regard to the feeling of safety, football was far from my mind when it came to what was happening with Coronavirus, frightening.

• Like 1

I feel like it's a bit of a missed opportunity for the club with potential new season ticket holders. If they'd opened season tickets up to everybody for a shortened period at the existing renewal prices and given it a really good publicity push, i think they could've really attracted an increased number of new season ticket holders. I'll continue to pick and choose next year as it stands. Always feel like non-season ticket holders are an afterthought with this club.

2 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I feel like it's a bit of a missed opportunity for the club with potential new season ticket holders. If they'd opened season tickets up to everybody for a shortened period at the existing renewal prices and given it a really good publicity push, i think they could've really attracted an increased number of new season ticket holders. I'll continue to pick and choose next year as it stands. Always feel like non-season ticket holders are an afterthought with this club.

After the year football has had, I'm shocked the prices seem to have frozen at last year's, unless I'm misremembering. I know for me, the renewal price is the same as I could have done last year.

38 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I feel like it's a bit of a missed opportunity for the club with potential new season ticket holders. If they'd opened season tickets up to everybody for a shortened period at the existing renewal prices and given it a really good publicity push, i think they could've really attracted an increased number of new season ticket holders. 

We don't know what the early bird prices are for new ST holders yet though. They're releasing that early march. 

I didn't early bird renew with Pulis but waited with baited breath and optimism to see who was going to take the reins after him even though it was going to cost me more. That farcical summer search for the perfect candidate and then the underwhelming Woodgate appointment and ensuing bullshine conference totally finished me off. 

I won't be renewing until I know I can actually go and see games in the flesh which is simply a reflection of the world that we now live in rather than Neil Warnock.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Make that an extra £60 -£70+

Hardly the community spirit they preach.

I'm pretty sure you say this every year and I'd usually agree with it but I don't think that argument holds much weight after the year we've just had. Live entertainment and hospitality sectors have essentially been put in the bin because of COVID, football has been tasked with solving its own problems to an extent too. I can see clubs all over facing the same issue.

• Like 2