oneBoro Forum

Coventry vs Boro 1-2 (Hall, Saville)

3 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Anyone know why we keep playing our games at 7 instead of 7.45?

I find it a real pain because I like to cook dinner whilst listening to Marc Riley at 7ish. 

Rubbish BW you like watching Emmerdale...I knows tha knows 

• Haha 2
  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have said plenty positive when there's been something positive to me, which has been few and far between! We just watch football in different ways. I know you like defensive football with

Absolute rubbish. Only one team plays more long balls than us per game. We have the least percentage of possession in our third of the pitch in the championship, showing we get rid of the ba

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I would guess it's because it's more convenient for teams to travel back on the same night the earlier it is.

No need to consider travelling fans right now.

That’s odd though, because not all teams do it.

Maybe Neil needs a good nights sleep at his age. I guess it means I can watch the second half of the Man City match. 

Just now, Blanco said:

Ok thanks @TeaCider24. It says Soccer AM highlights on my TV at 7 on Sky Sports Football. I will tune in to it at 7 so. Thanks for the info 👍

Somebody was having the same issue last week and they managed to watch it, so I think Sky are just doing a poor job of properly sorting their schedule listing when it comes to red button matches. 

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Somebody was having the same issue last week and they managed to watch it, so I think Sky are just doing a poor job of properly sorting their schedule listing when it comes to red button matches. 

Is it the same camera feed as the Riverside Live footage?

2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Is it the same camera feed as the Riverside Live footage?

I don't think so, but I've not watched a red button match this season so I can't say for sure, it's all been via the stream for me unless it's a televised weekend away.

But I'm sure Neverbefore was complaining that there were no replays against Bristol City on the red button, and there definitely was on the stream.

7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I don't think so, but I've not watched a red button match this season so I can't say for sure, it's all been via the stream for me unless it's a televised weekend away.

But I'm sure Neverbefore was complaining that there were no replays against Bristol City on the red button, and there definitely was on the stream.

Cheers, I usually watch the stream unless it’s on one of the main sky channels, so l’ll probably carry on doing that.

I do like to watch the replays, I find the ifollow coverage pretty good these days (it also helps the club out a bit).

46 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I can't get the Red Button w/e only week nights 

37 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Cheers, I usually watch the stream unless it’s on one of the main sky channels, so l’ll probably carry on doing that.

I do like to watch the replays, I find the ifollow coverage pretty good these days (it also helps the club out a bit).

RB is one angle, no replays.

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

RB is one angle, no replays.

And from last weeks game a good 30 seconds behind real time which is perplexing for a Sky facility.

Can't complain too much though as AR is normally 30 mins behind🙂

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

I can't get the Red Button w/e only week nights 

That's the only time rb is available never at weekends something to do with tv rights

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

And from last weeks game a good 30 seconds behind real time which is perplexing for a Sky facility.

Can't complain too much though as AR is normally 30 mins behind🙂

I got really annoyed watching NB4 posting all the negative stuff from last week against Bristol knowing I had yet seen the offending images

11 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I got really annoyed watching NB4 posting all the negative stuff from last week against Bristol knowing I had yet seen the offending images

Riverside Live tends to be about 30 seconds behind. I have to turn off BBC text alerts during a match otherwise it ruins the experience. 

I can't help coming on here during the match, even though I've found out we've scored/conceded a good 30 seconds to a minute before on a number of occasions.

That's something I won't miss when we're allowed back in 😂.