oneBoro Forum

Coventry vs Boro 1-2 (Hall, Saville)

9 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Urgh. Five defenders and a defensive mid/defender against Coventry and Akpom up front (not that Britt is much better these days). Oh well I guess I can be surprised now. I’m predicting a 1-1 game with little to no quality. 

Another positive post tonight. BD going for us not to be beaten. Maybe this pandemic thing is nearly over 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 3
  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have said plenty positive when there's been something positive to me, which has been few and far between! We just watch football in different ways. I know you like defensive football with

Absolute rubbish. Only one team plays more long balls than us per game. We have the least percentage of possession in our third of the pitch in the championship, showing we get rid of the ba

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I can't help coming on here during the match, even though I've found out we've scored/conceded a good 30 seconds to a minute before on a number of occasions.

That's something I won't miss when we're allowed back in 😂.

I once found myself at an actual Boro match checking flashscore to see if we'd scored as I was so used to streams being behind.... definitely a blond moment!

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Plenty of attack minded players on bench in Watmore, Bolasie, Mendez Laing, Britt. 
Johnson n Sav too

Key words obviously being on, the, bench. 

• Like 1

I’m not his biggest fan but Spence did make a difference when he came on against Cardiff. I think that was a factor in allowing McNair into midfield tonight. We were always going to stick with three CB’s but I’m glad Kebano is starting and delighted to see Bolasie on the bench. All our games now are winnable NW said after Cardiff, let’s see how the first of those games go.

I’m going 1-1 but with Boro who knows! 

1 minute ago, Alves car salesman said:

Why don’t we see Johnson start at the moment? 

I would have liked to see Johnson start actually. Warnock said he was the best wing back we have at the club which makes it somewhat suprising he isn’t given the chance. I’m sure it will come though. 

1 minute ago, Alves car salesman said:

Yet we can get Spence into the team 🤕🤡

So can Betinelli. What’s your point? Johnson can’t play rwb.