• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have said plenty positive when there's been something positive to me, which has been few and far between! We just watch football in different ways. I know you like defensive football with

Absolute rubbish. Only one team plays more long balls than us per game. We have the least percentage of possession in our third of the pitch in the championship, showing we get rid of the ba

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

All these attacking players brought in and we still can't create any chances.

All head tennis nothing on the floor goodness we are very poor atm

Just now, Borodane said:

Screw this. We’re so *** bad that it’s not worth waisting time on. 1-0, playing like *** and 6 defenders on the pitch while we have the hoof ball maestro on the touch line with no clue how to change this. What a sorry state we are in. Think I’ll check back at the start of the second half to see if anything has changed. Fail to win today and the season is probably over. 

The season is over after every defeat, according to some 😆

• Haha 1
Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

If Wilson was Ref, Akpom would be off for that. 

Laws might actually say a yellow is enough, he's gone for the overhead kick which is declared as a point of leniency.

Just now, Alves car salesman said:

It’s almost like Pulis times....

I have a feeling we go back to Pulis times and we begging for this to come back. Pulis tactic was going backwards as much as possible and only playing the ball forward if it was 100% safe.