• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have said plenty positive when there's been something positive to me, which has been few and far between! We just watch football in different ways. I know you like defensive football with

Absolute rubbish. Only one team plays more long balls than us per game. We have the least percentage of possession in our third of the pitch in the championship, showing we get rid of the ba

Posted Images

Just now, thomas said:

Jesus, who was that lumped it from one wing to other straight out of play, nobody within a mile of it. 

I think it was Bola wasn’t it? Dreadful ball! 😂

• Like 1

I think Warnock knows Gibson is giving him the 'thanks but Bye' chat tomorrow.

Their goal was a replica of Saturday and should not be allowed to happen in professional football in two games on the trot.

• Like 1
Just now, thomas said:

Jesus, who was that lumped it from one wing to other straight out of play, nobody within a mile of it. 

Bola I think.

Apart from that though his forward play has been getting better and better. He's the least of our worries.

1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

Difficult first half, I appreciate we haven’t played much football but my words it makes it hard when Coventry hoof it high every time they have the ball. I can’t help but feel we are playing their game more than our own (we don’t hoof it that much!) 

really nice to see that header from Hall, we have really missed that attacking presence from set pieces.

Consider yourself lucky I now have to wait for highlights later on

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

We don’t need 5 at the back 2nd half. We also somehow look more vulnerable playing 5 anyway. I’d get Dijksteel off, and put Watmore/Bolasie on.

I've said this for a while, seems like there's more gaps when we play with 5 than 4.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Bola I think.

Apart from that though his forward play has been getting better and better. He's the least of our worries.

I agree, but that ball however was indefensible there was just no need for that, it wasn't like he was under loads of pressure either. 

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I wish Warnock would stop winging at the ref, it's embarrassing 

I don't mind too much if there's something worth complaining about and there's not much to solve in the dressing room but it does give off the feeling we don't want to see; that he in some way feels hard done by in that half. I've no idea why. Can you imagine having watched this half, having played in our team and the manager comes in moaning about the ref for some reason.

14 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

This match is awful, The football is terrible and I’m running out of people to take the mick out of. I’ve done DZ, SmogDane, Anglian red and Wilson, what a waste of an evening. 

Giving me a break then 

• Haha 1