• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have said plenty positive when there's been something positive to me, which has been few and far between! We just watch football in different ways. I know you like defensive football with

Absolute rubbish. Only one team plays more long balls than us per game. We have the least percentage of possession in our third of the pitch in the championship, showing we get rid of the ba

Posted Images

Just got in from work. Can someone give me a run down of the game please (preferably in gif form) 👍

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Feels like Bettinelli has started to come out for balls a lot more now, which is a relief.

Yeah I've noticed that the last couple of games, done it to good effect to be fair to the lad. 

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Yeah I've noticed that the last couple of games, done it to good effect to be fair to the lad. 

It's Hall shouting at him.

Just now, Uwe said:

Just got in from work. Can someone give me a run down of the game please (preferably in gif form) 👍

Hoof hoof long throw in goal to Coventry hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof freekick goal to Boro hoof hoof hoof.

• Haha 2
Just now, Changing Times said:

Hoof hoof long throw in goal to Coventry hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof freekick goal to Boro hoof hoof hoof.

Silly CT. I should’ve make it clearer. I meant this game not the one on Saturday 😉