• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have said plenty positive when there's been something positive to me, which has been few and far between! We just watch football in different ways. I know you like defensive football with

Absolute rubbish. Only one team plays more long balls than us per game. We have the least percentage of possession in our third of the pitch in the championship, showing we get rid of the ba

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

5 goals and 4 assists for the season for Saville now, not a bad return especially having been dropped for a while.

Should have been more too.

Let’s hope it’s enough to persuade someone to buy him. 

7 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Did anyone else feel Bolasie did more than Akpom did the whole game in the time he was on? 

I feel like Akpom is a much cheaper version of Britt and Britt wont be here next season but Akpom will be. Makes sense of the club if your going to pay someone to not score or lift a finger most of the time, you may as well get a cheaper replacement who will do the same. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Johnson deserves another start.

Think Johnson is better as a impact player. Just don’t think he can produce for 90 mins 

8 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Think Johnson is better as a impact player. Just don’t think he can produce for 90 mins 

You could be right, but when he's consistently coming off the bench and impacting games and helping us score goals, it's hard to justify not giving him a chance from the start.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

You could be right, but when he's consistently coming off the bench and impacting games and helping us score goals, it's hard to justify not giving him a chance from the start.

I agree it’s one of those strange conundrums 🤷‍♂️

48 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

He certainly took that chance well at the end.  I wonder what the reaction would have been if it had been Akpom or Assombalonga with that miss?

Shock that they got into that position to begin with?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ye great comback win we are doing well away from home. I though Bolasie played very well in the 5 mins he was on for.  Promising signs if keep Kebano Tav and Bolasie fit with Watmore or Fletcher up front we can have nice end to season.