oneBoro Forum

Coventry vs Boro 1-2 (Hall, Saville)

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have said plenty positive when there's been something positive to me, which has been few and far between! We just watch football in different ways. I know you like defensive football with

Absolute rubbish. Only one team plays more long balls than us per game. We have the least percentage of possession in our third of the pitch in the championship, showing we get rid of the ba

Posted Images

Painful... so painful. 

...and it’s even more painful to think that we will more than likely have to put up with this tactical ineptitude for another season, at least.

I was about to post that since Hall has come back McNair hasn't\t had the same influence but a McNair free kick and Hall header has made he sit down for now at least!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What did I say before the last game? We'd do better with Grant Hall up front. Now he turns up in the box with a goal. Get Akpom off and put Hall up there.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Now that we aren’t losing we can pretend the game hasn’t actually been that bad at all.  Like usually happens on here.

We've actually been really good. Two defenders with a goal, Bettinelli with a variety of accurate kicks and Akpom is clearing the ball from the box a lot,

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, thomas said:

I am so bored, rushed back from work for this...….wish id taken a slow walk back now. 

owww, decent goal that lol

Just now, Changing Times said:

Now that we aren’t losing we can pretend the game hasn’t actually been that bad at all.  Like usually happens on here.

Nah, we've been ***, but Coventry have looked equally shaky at the back. 

I'm bit confident we'll keep them out, to be honest, defensively we are shocking.